When you click to load a child's account or to play a game, it will open in a new window. However some computers may have an automatic block on our site which will stop this from happening. If you find that nothing happens when you click a game to play, or if you get a warning saying that your "Pop-ups are blocked", then follow these steps to find out how to unblock them:
- Login to your account through the recommend Chrome browser
- Try to open a game/account
- In the address bar, click Pop-ups blocked
- Click the link for the pop-up window you'd like to see
- To always see pop-ups for the site, select 'Always show pop-ups from [site]'
You should only need to do this once when you first start using Phonics Hero.
If this does not fix the problem, please contact the Phonics Hero team for them to help.