You have the capability of resetting your class. By resetting we mean:
- Deleting all play history
- Wiping all scores
- Deleting all star points and purchases
- Putting the child back to the beginning of the program
So, they are basically brand new accounts. This may sound scary so be sure it is what you want to do before you do it, but this is really useful if you have a class of children who have moved up a year and no longer need accounts, but your new Kindy students do. By resetting your class, you can effectively recycle the accounts and give them to the new children coming up through the school.
To reset the class follow these simple steps:
- Login to your Teacher Account
- Navigate to 'Manage Accounts' through the left menu
- In the ‘Classes’ section click the blue "Manage Classes" button
- Tick the check box next tot eh class you want to reset
- Click the "Reset" button at the top
- A message will appear asking you to confirm that you wish to do this, click "yes"
- You will then see a green message appear to confirm the accounts have been reset